Now Hiring Hardscape Foreman! (details below)
Hardscape Foreman Job description:
Gasparini Landscaping Company, Inc. is seeking a talented Hardscape Foreman to join our
growing team. If you are a team oriented individual that likes to work at the top of your
profession or has a desire to learn from some of the best in the industry, we want to hear from
Necessary Skills, Duties, Responsibilities & Requirements:
• General construction skills
• General mathematics skills
• Knowledge of all aspects of hardscape construction
• The ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
• Ability to manage a crew of 2-3 people efficiently
• Ability to operate all tools of the trade
• Ability to drive a non-cdl truck and trailer
• Ability to layout a project from start to finish
• Must have valid driver’s license.
• The ability to travel if job requires.
• Must be detail oriented, have excellent interpersonal skills, problem solving
abilities, and proven leadership skills.
• Must be able to plan and execute small and large scale project on time and to
company standards and to the satisfaction of the client.
• Must have a good understanding of construction methods, scheduling, and
• Manage and communicate client concerns, problems or complaints on assigned
• Steady work with 40-55 hours per week
• Year round work available for the right individual
• Matching retirement plan after one year of employment
• Cell phone reimbursement
• Health/Dental/Vision insurance
• Company truck and tools provided
• Paid time off
Salary: $24.00 – $30.00 per hour
• Dental insurance
• Health insurance
• Paid time off
• Retirement plan
• Vision insurance
• 10 hour shift
• Hardscape Installation: 5 years (Required)
• Drivers License (Required)
Work Location: Multiple Locations